Tuesday 15 August 2017

money Inquiry Tm 3 2017

Write to explain the beginning of you inquiry.
You will need to include:
An introduction saying what your chosen inquiry focus is, a paragraph that explains what you already know,a paragraph explaining how you will go about finding relevant information.
     My Inquiry focus
Why do you think money was invented?  I’m asking you because I don’t know. In room 5 we are doing an inquiry about money  

What I know about money.                            I know money is sometimes bad and it can be used for bad things ( drugs,alcohol,gambling) If you have a money maker you can make  money and  get rich. But  some people     
How will I get information

I will ask people for information and find out on google and youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment