Thursday 28 March 2019

My writing

blue: paragraph 1
Green: paragraph 2
red: paragraph 3

The Big day

They day has arrived I have been waiting for this day but wait it hasn’t arrived It’s…still… monday  noooooo. Thank goodness that was only a dream or was it , Is it still monday I looked at the calendar it was saturday than phew I sighed with relief so today I’m going to  stay hoe and relax but my sister had to come in and say “ Neko wake up please” “what” I groaned

“It’s 5:00 in the morning can I go back to sleep” “no” she yelled “shhhhh” said Tyrone “we’re trying to sleep”. “But….”  “ go back to bed now” Mum yelled. I said “ I told you would get us in trouble” “arghh” She said and went to bed. At about 8:30 I woke up and did some jobs around the house and inside the house.

After I finished the jobs I went on my chromebook I just played on it for a while it was fun then we got off them we had dinner and then we asked if we could go back on them our mum said “yes but only an hour ok” “ok” we said.

No comments:

Post a Comment