Friday 15 June 2018

speeches this year

WALT:  Present a persuasive text with confidence.
SC: I will

  • Speak clearly, make eye contact, use gestures.
  • Use expression to emphasis key ideas.
  • Speak within 2-3 minutes.

Today my whole classroom stood up to say their speeches. Everyone was nervous at the time we had to stand up in front of a classroom and say our speeches. When I stood up I was so nervous I felt like sitting back down because I thought I was going to muck up the whole thing but I didn't.
The challenging part was speaking in-front of the whole class with out making any mistakes.  I released from watching this video that I didn't use  eye contact,facile expression


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Neko,
    Thanks for sharing your speech and your reflection on your blog. It is great that by watching the video you were able to realise that you didn't use eye contact or facial expression as much as you wanted to. You have chosen a good subject to talk about and have some sad stories to tell about animal cruelty. I can't even imagine ever being that cruel to animals! I hope your speech makes a difference for animals.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete