Monday 4 December 2017

Students:Neko ,Maui ,brock and Daejarhn
Product/service      Cat Playhouses
Costs
Item
Amount
carboard
Free (we will use recycled)
Hot glue gun
Might not use
Vivid
Rent $ 2.00 (lend from whaea)
Cutting tools
Scissors (use classroom)
Ruler (using Brocks)
Duck tape
Lend from whaea $2.00



$10.00  from Bunnings
Total costs
$14.00


Expenses
Item
Amount
Rent for our shop
$5.00
Advertising
Free (we can use classroom paint and school newsletter
Total expense/costs
$19.00


Income (money that people will pay)
Per product small medium large x3
Amount
Small playhouse
$5 x 3 = 15
Medium playhouse
$8 x 3 = 24
Large  playhouse
$10 x 3 = 30
How much I expect to sell?  9 play houses
Total income Amount $69
Proft?  I find my profit by adding my costs and my expenses together and subtracting it from my income  $   50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment